Aretea Creative Spain, S.L.U., located in Madrid, Spain (Address: Av. Esparta 61, 2º A – 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid), is the data controller of this site under the European Data Protection Law.
You can contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
Above all we are committed to protect and respect your privacy.
When you use this website, we will collect and process information regarding you (as an individual) which will identify you. We will require from you your name, your e-mail address and your phone number. We will also require your address for shipping/billing purposes.
This information may be collected both when you choose to provide it or simply by analysing your behaviour on the website.
We obtain your personal data:
- directly from you, when you create an account or place an order;
- by observing how you use our site, for example from your transactions; or
- from other organisations such as credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
Who can use our website?
www.esseria.com is destined to individuals at least 18 years old. If you are not this age you will not be able to create an account or make any transactions on this site.
How do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be used to:
- Fulfil orders and provide service information– we collect information about your product selection, your name, delivery address, your payment data and any further information required to successfully fulfil your order (e.g. special shipping instructions).
- Process Returns and address complaints and queries– we keep the information that you give us to ensure that we comply with our contractual and regulatory requirements when you return a product or make a query or complaint, to ensure appropriate communication with you, and to improve our products and services.
- Remember you and view activity on our site– our site will automatically remember you the next time you visit, will make ordering easier and will improve your experience by directing you to information on our site that we think will be of interest to you. Please refer to our Cookies Policy.
We also gather details of your visits to our site, including details of pages viewed, accessed or visited, your use of any interactive features on the site, and the length of your visit.
- Communicate product promotions and discounts– we will use contact details you have given us to send you information about our products offers.
- Update our records– you can update the personal data that we hold about you through your personal account. It is important that information about you is kept accurate for communication purposes.
- Legal purposes– we may need to use your personal data gathered from you by us or by third parties (such as law enforcement or credit reference agencies) to comply with fiscal or legal obligations, or other reasons – for example to trace fraudulent transactions.
- Report browsing information– we may need to collect information, if available, from user´s browsing actions and patterns. This information does not identify any individual. Data will help us to facilitate and provide satisfactory services on our site.
The information marked * will always be mandatory because without it we will be unable to process your orders or requests.
Esseria is committed to protecting the security of your data. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure once it has been transferred to our systems. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our site and associated databases.
We recommend that you take measures to better protect the information you provide online. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
All online purchases made through our Site take place safely, using the latest internet security technology to protect our customers. When we transmit sensitive information such as your credit card number and address details over the Internet, we protect it through the use of 128-bit encryption certificates and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol – the industry-standard method for protecting web communications.
Who do we share personal data with?
We share information with different service providers of our site, like our server, hosting and storage provider, virtual bank and credit platforms for payment transactions, shipping services, online statistical analysis tools and services, and browsers providers.
Our service providers are necessary to make products and services available to you and to promote our products and services to you. Please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Data sharing is done according to current European Data Protection Laws.
Caution: You may choose to block or delete technical and/or function cookies used by our website, but if you do, our site may become impossible to browse, certain services or functions will become unavailable and other malfunctions will occur.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. This may, however, mean you are unable to access certain parts and functions of our site. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your data for as long as it is necessary. The period depends on the reason or purpose to process your information:
- To create an account: until you decide to cancel it.
- To manage purchase orders: the time to properly comply with the shipping process, and/or to properly handle exchange, return and refund activities.
- To process payments: the time required by bank/credit services to duly complete verification processes for a valid transaction in accordance with fraud protection and credit risk reduction regulations.
- To manage fiscal and administrative requirements: the necessary time to comply with these requirements as applicable.
- To manage legal requirements: the necessary time to process such situations.
What are your rights?
- Access to your personal data: you may request access to a copy of your personal data.
- Rectification: you may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact us on using the details below and provide the updated information or log on to your profile at esseria.com and update your information.
- Withdraw consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us using the details located below if you would like to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in line with your right to erasure below.
- Erasure: you may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the details below, specifying why you would like us to delete your person al data.
- Portability: you may ask us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
- Make a complaint: you may make a complaint about our data processing activities to the corresponding supervisory authority.
Changes to our Private Policy
Any changes we may make in the future will be posted on this page.